Powered by Blogger.
Welcome to http://indonesianeconomic.blogspot.com ... thank's to visit I hope you come back again

Jokes

Posted by EnglishisFun | 9:42 PM

Ini ada beberapa contoh lelucuan dalam bahasa inggris (jokes). Semoga dengan jokes dibawah ini kita bisa lebih mudah memahami beberapa kata-kata dan memperbanyak perbendaharaan kata.
Enjoy ...

New York is a funny
place.I was at the coffee shop last week, and I'm paying the cashier for my cup of coffee, and the other girl got sprayed by the espresso machine with the hot milk. And her shirt was burning her, and so she just ripped it off. But she forgot she has no bra on, and so she just ran in the back. And the cashier looks at me and goes, 'That'll be an extra two bucks.'

You give me a tree that can live off glass, cigarette butts and pebbles -- that's a real tree. No this 'I need sunshine' crap, no way. Our trees come up -- the branches are in the shape of middle fingers.

L.A. is a very confusing place, only place I know where you can have, simultaneously, a drought and a flood. Every time you watch the weatherman, he goes, 'Rained all day, didn't help the drought. Back to you, Tom.' I got news for you, folks. If water doesn't solve your drought, you're screwed.

0 comments